oh my god i really don’t want to try out for the swim team this year
you know how every girl in the world has a secret code with her girlfriends for when they need a tampon well when I was younger the code was ‘japan is attacking, do you have supplies’ I feel like I shouldn’t have to explain the joke but just to be safe
Oh my fucking god
Internet copypasta about england read aloud by an englishman.
>go to England on vacation with some friends
>we have to meet at the hotel at 9pm
>it starts to get dark out
>go to check my watch
>I forgot it
>Decide to go ask someone
>find someone to ask
>ARE YOU WIMBLY FOURS MATE!? IM CRIMBO NINAN SAX APPLE SMIBBLY DIN BIBBLY CHAP
>have no idea what he just said, ask him to repeat it
>YOU WOT M8?
>he starts to laugh maniacally
>Big Ben rings out
>everyone stops in the fucking street
>a carriage with the initials HRH rides down the street
>the fucking queen herself sticks her head out
>OI YOU GITS DID YE HEAR THAT!? IT BE 6 BONG
>driver pokes his head out
>another man leaps out of the sewer
>6 FECKING BONG?
>people start pouring out in the street
>YA WANKERS IT BE CRIMBO SIX-A-BONG-
>store clerks and chimney sweeps chanting SIX A-BONG SIX A-BONG
>we try to get away, the filth is choking me
>SIX A-BONG, SIX A-BONG, OLLY JOLLY ITS SIX-A-BONG!
>the lyrics drown everything out, can’t avoid the dancers
>BANG UP THE KNACKERS AND SMACK YER MUM-
>OLL IN THE STREETS ITS SIX A-BONG!
>fish and chips being thrown into the air en masse at this point
Happy Birthday, H.P. Lovecraft, born 20 August 1890, died 15 March 1937
- The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.
- If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences.
- I couldn’t live a week without a private library - indeed, I’d part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor before I’d let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.
- Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.
- I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.
- Creative minds are uneven, and the best of fabrics have their dull spots.
- The most merciful thing in the world… is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
- Contrary to what you may assume, I am not a pessimist but an indifferentist- that is, I don’t make the mistake of thinking that the… cosmos… gives a damn one way or the the other about the especial wants and ultimate welfare of mosquitoes, rats, lice, dogs, men, horses, pterodactyls, trees, fungi, dodos, or other forms of biological energy.
- The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.
- Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
Lovecraft was an American author. He achieved posthumous fame with his works of horror fiction that include The Call of Cthulhu, The Shadow Out of Time, and At the Mountains of Madness.
Source for Image
“man i am so tired” stays up for 3 more hours doing absolutely nothing
current emotion: shaved allmate ren
and here, ladies and gentlemen, we have star trek without context
Madhouse’s new Parasyte (aka Kiseijuu) anime trailer. This anime based on the 90s manga will be starting in October!
HOLY GOD YES